打印

PLZ HELP I NEED SUGGESTIONS....

PLZ HELP I NEED SUGGESTIONS....

Hi guys and girls, i am really confused and very much depressed. I don't feel my family and friends are supporting me on this. the fact is that i think i am homosexual, yea gay. I mean i sort of find guys sexy i mean sometimes people say stuff like the actor in James Bond is sexy and jacked. However I always felt a more intimate or deeper connection when someones says that. Today gays are accepted in parts of places and are more open, but because I'm Chinese my parents are resentful towards the issue of me being gay. And my friends are always joking around about are you like gay? lol im just kidding. It hurts sometimes. So I' am asking for suggestions and support. And please no mean comments about sexuality should always be straight.

It's really hard to be accepted, you know, in china. I think you should go abroad and find your mr.right who love you and support you

回复 1楼 的帖子

hey,boy, you are unique,and do as you want

Ethic things like these are difficult in china. Maybe you really need to go aboard. We have a must better atmosphere here, in Europe, not to mention in USA.

I support  you  Do yourself. BTW:Do you like somebody ?

dont you like breats? and virgina?
do you find virgina attrative or the asshole attrative. think of the shit in the asshole, then you should find virgina more attrative.
be straight is good, a gay can go straight, not that hard

hey i have a gay friend, and we all support him, you just need to find the right friends and hang with them, give yuour friends some time and thell get over it, and lol why are you here?

回复 1楼 的帖子

well, i think your asking for family support is (really) not possible. why not find a gay supporting community?

Heard that Holland is the legal place of gay couple where they can actually married legally there. Maybe you can find your soul mate over there.

gay ,come on ,show yourself ,do not be afraid ,someone will fuck you from behind ,so you will enjoy that
I will not do that offcourse
i thnk it is not your fault to be a gay ,beause you did nothing wrong

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-28 18:25