打印

do you think chinese girls are more charming than before?

yes,but I am so sad for hear this. may be you are right.

it depends on your definition of "charming"

I guess nowadays girl wear better make up than before and the pictures of them shown are much prettier,girls in the past were also beautiful but no nice pics left for us to see

Its not limited to Chinese only. Girls nowadays know how to make themselves look good which further make them to become pretty.

I think they are becoming more and more clever
you can not fuck them if you do not give them money

they find them self very easy hook up with a chinese, but always because their large penius scare the chinese girls away.so by adopting their fashion taste and with a little make up i would say chinese girls are more charming now. ,I am not certain if sexyer is an english word

any girl with pretty face, boob and ass will do. not necessary chinese

its depend how far the can open up their mind and if they are those that love travel oversea , than their thinking is and will be much different thank others

I am not certain if sexyer is an english word

I think its people's attitudes changing. Twenty years ago, people think women should wear more conservative clothes rather than modern fashion style. But nowadays our society promote a culture of the even of man and woman. Frankly speaking, is that really matter girls wear  conservative clothes or modern style. It is man's attitude towards what they are wearing.

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 23:33