打印

Is there anyone who is interested in a threesome or couple swing?

Is there anyone who is interested in a threesome or couple swing?

Here is the case. My wife and I have been happily married for over a year. If there is one thing we’re not satisfied, it is our sexual life. Making love has become more or less a routine – a task we have to complete now and then. After some serious conversations, we agree that love and sex can be separated, and that we need to add some passion, excitement and creativity in our sexual life.
However, we are now sure what kind of sexual life form attracts us the most. So anyone who is interested in this is welcome to contact me, and if possible, join us.
Needless to say, when I say “anyone”, I don’t really mean it These following requirements should be followed.
This is the most important one: you have to share our value. When it comes to sex, most people are not as open-minded as we are. So we totally understand if you think that we’re degenerated. We are just good people trying to have fun in a different way.

You have to be in Beijing, because that’s where we currently live.

I don’t mean to sound cocky, but we really are good-looking guys, and my wife is very picky about one’s appearance. So if you are a man and want to apply, be sure you’re above the average level. By the way, if you’re a girl who’s interested, don’t hesitate. Unlike her, I’m very tolerant, haha.

As the organizer, I may need your photo if your chat goes well (and you’ll have ours at that stage). So you need to trust me. I promise here that any photo I receive will be deleted soon after we make our decision, and we don’t want to cause any trouble in real life.

If you have the intention to know more and meet those requirements, please feel free to contact us.
If you find this whole thing disgusting, I’m sorry to waste your time. Just ignore it.
That’s all.

Are you chinese? I want to make friends to speak EN.But,I don't know how to get one,you know.Peking is very busy city,no time,no friends,no good things.bad air.

Oh, well Gosh. You left all the requirements for the people you are looking for but what about your particulars? Maybe you should start introducing yourself first and we may feel interest to reply your post.

Agree with 3rd floor, you should have introduce yourself and provide your photo as well.

share your info & photo, maybe you will get much more message from other members.

I am a laowai that does swing/group play but not in beijing. If you want, I can recommend a couples swap forum that has many bj members.

i'm surprised that love and sex can be separated, what makes me confused is that your wife agrees on that

the chance of that being able to find in china is so low that i dont think you would be able to find any

回复 3楼 的帖子

As I said, " I may need your photo if your chat goes well (and you’ll have ours at that stage)." That means, first we talk, then we share photos, clear?

回复 6楼 的帖子

sure, go ahead, and thank you for doing that

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-28 23:22