打印

do you like reading sex stories in english?

do you like reading sex stories in english?

I am trying to find out some stories written in English, but it's hard to find good resource, do you have the same interest and can you share where to locate the resource?

I tell you what, it's very different between written "sex story" in Chinese and in English. Or it can be recognized that there's no such "sex story" in English. It can be called like just story.
I  have seen many stories from such adult websites, and I'll say majority of those not telling you that how they gonna make love but just discuss how it happened, how they meet, what they thinking something like that. Thus, those may just stories about fall in love.

引用:
原帖由 sexy_0 于 2013-11-24 15:34 发表
I am trying to find out some stories written in English, but it's hard to find good resource, do you have the same interest and can you share where to locate the resource?
a lot, but I think you can search by erotic or romantic novel or story.

nope, too fucking hard to understand

I can read it if I can understand it

My friend had shared me a sex story in Chinese before. Had read a couple of page and find it a bit tough to visualize, can't imagine how tough it is in English. Compared to story in words, I prefer movie.

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-4-25 10:23