打印

Share your best sex story - must be true story

Share your best sex story - must be true story

Anyone have good true sex story to share?

Would like to know where you have sex with who or any interesting story.

yeah, i have a true story here , when i worked in a company as the chief engineer , there was a very nice and beautiful lady (about 29years old she has a daughter) ,the company boss is her uncle , i hate this boss ,just because he is so  chinchy , i get well on with the lady , 3years later , i left the company , one day i called the lady to a coffee bar we talked about life and other things , she asked if she is not sexy then i catch her meaning ,i kissed her in the bar ..then .i forget exactly details , i got the lady and we often booked hotel and make love all day , i ever fucked her pussy and anus , she is a really fairly mate on bed ,u canot imagine how fairy face she has , but she often say to me "i like u fuck me ,baby " ,god .. i canot resist the temptation , our relation last about 4 years , the most exciting plot is .one night we chat on QQ.... (kinda tired , maybe i will continue my story , i can swear that my story is true !!!)

great story highge, hope you can continue your story until all details are given

回复 2楼 的帖子

Thanks for sharing. Personally I dont have much to share cause i dont have any. Looking forward to others to share theirs.

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 00:28