打印

I need someone give me one night~

I need someone give me one night~

Well!When I was in the university I studied mechanical subject, later, I found there's fucking no woman in the place I work.Actually I never had a relationship with any girls,no surprise... So, I have no chance to do those things, although I am willing to!
I tried to find a call girl.But when I was doing that,I hesitated!I'm not sure if I really want to be those kinds of people who get sex through money,anyway,I gave up finally...

Now I'm wondering the number of guys(in SIS)who never have sex experience and don't want to do that linked with money.

if you could calll that as the pural of thingS, you got the chance here

.are you crazy? or you're just out of mind.. btw, do you need men?

the last sentence which posted by 3rd floor is shining now!

I think you could find lonely women in net only if you have a lot of time and patients

I'm sorry to know that. I think you just have little shy. In real life, if you feel some girl nice, you should speak to her. If you only want sex you can chose some girl not very beauty, I think they want that too.

Hi, buddy, there is lots of information on internet, or hundreds of slut behind the screen,
give more time and more patient on secraching !!

i agree with the fourth floor,the last sentence of third floor is shining

Hey, what you do afterwork ?
Hang around bar, pub & disco ...hot spots ( don't be too sloopy) sure you will get what you want...

why,what you do?I doot,no.whotele me.seesee

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-4-20 19:48