打印

will someone tell something about the life of foreign college students

I would say it  really depends on the group you involved in~For most of the Chinese student, they just feel more comfortable to stack with their Chinese friends. Usually they attend the lecture everyday, study  and play around together.  A few students may have the curiosity and ambition to get touched with the natives which includes CBCs(Canadian Born Chinese)or other locals as most of them are Caucasians. For the college life, I would say one of the most vital thing is STUDY because GPA is really significant for many events. Such as major selecting,applying for graduate school, co-operate program~Besides, party is also a common event here . Drinking, Chilling,~Its stupid but its fun~Or rich kids could  go clubbing every weekends to try to have fun there. For some nudes like me, we just go  do some sports and traveling sometime and 宅ing~

回复 10楼 的帖子

most things have two side, but it doesnt mean that.
its about the attitude of study, work or whatever.
if you are postive, everything will be interesting.

[ 本帖最后由 bloodrainy 于 2012-4-29 23:16 编辑 ]

回复 11楼 的帖子

come on. you play sports and travel, which means you are not a totally nerd.
when i was college student, i didnt do anything else but study and staying home.

it depense on is there any good friends that goto the same college as you, or can you meet new people.

回复 1楼 的帖子

they are crazy but sometimes work very hard

回复 14楼 的帖子

i toally agree with you

Which country do you refer to? Or what is your home country?

too boring...all malay are cute but covered...haiz...

Never had the experience to study overseas. Maybe in the future I will give it a try when I have sick with working life.

i can not tell you because I have never been a student overseas.

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-4-25 23:41