打印

The man who dominated Libya for more than four decades died

The man who dominated Libya for more than four decades died

Moammar Gadhafi who got the power through violence died in violence! For the future of the country, he chose arm. However he chose authoritarian regime after overthrowing the monarchy.Politically, he systematically destroyed civil society and banned political parties, leaving the Libyan people with no experience in democratic government. Socially, his authoritarian regime violated the most basic human rights, including freedom of speech, assembly and the press. Economically, he failed to diversify the economy, leaving the country almost totally dependent on income from oil and gas revenues.
Libyan need hope, not a hero!
本帖最近评分记录
  • 金币 +2 bonus 2011-10-21 13:55

in my view, Muammar Qaddafi is a hero for Libya. Under his control, people in Libya  has better life, high salary, free education, free medical care, and also other free things. Because he is not friendly with other western countries, he was killed.

He was not killed by rebels,  not by his people, he was killed by US, France and other western countries together.  I feel sorry form him.

But in another point of view, he was so mean to people in Libya,  so he deserved this.
本帖最近评分记录
  • 金币 +4 bonus 2011-10-21 16:44

Moammar Gadhafi is not atrocious. He has done good things, also bad things. I respect your idea, but time will prove it right or wrong.
P.S. Suggesting you watching a movie called "V for Vendetta". You will find some meaningful things.
本帖最近评分记录
  • 金币 +2 bonus 2011-10-21 19:25

He who died in battlefield was a true man thought he failed to die in a face to face strike.

I think you misunderstand Keephealthy's meaning

Moammar Gadhafi is not atrocious. He has done good things, also bad things. I respect your idea, but time will prove it right or wrong.
P.S. Suggesting you watching a movie called "V for Vendetta". You will find some meaningful things.
I think you misunderstand Keephealthy's meaning

You must talking about politics
it is not very wise to discuss politics cause it sometimes get you into trouble in China

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 01:05