打印

Increasing permission

i have no idea. i've been a memenber for a long time.

i guess i need to reply

keey replying does not  bring the fun to this forum.
probably some financial assiatance would be a shortcut
本帖最近评分记录

引用:
原帖由 canyue19801980 于 2011-2-9 11:57 发表
keey replying does not  bring the fun to this forum.
probably some financial assiatance would be a shortcut
Well, if everyone do not reply the topic, who will post topics here?

Nobody post topics here, how you can download resources?

Just try to reply something. You have to respect the auther's work.

Also, if there is no limitation on entrance permission, I think most of the people will just donw the resources and leave.

We do have this situation. Most topics in BT section, the resource has more than 7~10K times of download, but has less than 100 replies.

Another reason to limit the permission is that there are always some people break the rules. They post lots of meaningless replies, put some Ads on the forum, even some websites which contain virus.

It's a kind of circle. Authers post topics -- some topics need higher permission -- you want to see them so you reply to get GOLD and try to level up -- once you replied, authers get encouraged, and they will continue posting.

This is all my own opinion. Hope it can help you to understand the running mode of the forum and why you need to keep replying.

[ 本帖最后由 xzyan 于 2011-2-9 18:24 编辑 ]
本帖最近评分记录

i want to knew which block i good at up the level

i have given a topic and written a article about how to get promotion. you can check it and there s my experience. although i m only lvl2.

You can upgrade to the VIP or multiple posts, reply posts.

You should be active as you can, reply activly and submit more topics.

you can issue the point and respone the topic, and then you can inprove the level

The best and quickest way to unfet, you should pay some REAL money to the owner of this website.
my question is sample!Does any one know how we can increase our permission value??
本帖最近评分记录

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-4-18 09:08