打印

Where Do I post?

Where Do I post?

I am new member here and want to level up.
I think I need to post useful thread to level up, but where do I post?
I can't even get into most of sections here. Any suggestion? I have many amature pictures that I would like to post?
Please, tell me where I can post.
Thanks.
本帖最近评分记录

It depends on what kind of content you want to po.then chose the right group.But as you said you can't even get into most of sections .so you'd better reply other's thread to level up
本帖最近评分记录

same as you, i am also a newer here, puzzled and confused, some one who can lead me out, quite appreciate.

you need read the rules for every section, and go to newest section first

引用:
原帖由 mariner2 于 2011-1-14 00:57 发表
I am new member here and want to level up.
I think I need to post useful thread to level up, but where do I post?
I can't even get into most of sections here. Any suggestion? I have many amature pic ...
Dear, it is a long way to go.
It is an odyssey by posting replies to other threads. You will find how this sexinsex machine works.

You should be able to post in the BT sections..do it andyou should accumulate gold.  Good luck!

引用:
原帖由 one_eye 于 2011-1-17 16:23 发表
You should be able to post in the BT sections..do it andyou should accumulate gold.  Good luck!
Being a newbie, he is not even allowed post anything in BT sections, let alone "good luck".

引用:
原帖由 watershen1234 于 2011-1-18 23:40 发表
Being a newbie, he is not even allowed post anything in BT sections, let alone "good luck".
You don't have any "added value" to your posts that were stolen from others', do you?

引用:
原帖由 watershen1234 于 2011-1-19 21:56 发表
You will get yourself in trouble, dude.
By the way, do you speak English?

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-4-26 03:46