[清纯] [Fake Agent]--Dreamy Blonde Makes Agent's Fantasies Reality

本主题被作者加入到个人文集中

[Fake Agent]--Dreamy Blonde Makes Agent's Fantasies Reality

【影片名称】:[Fake Agent]--Dreamy Blonde Makes Agent's Fantasies Reality
【影片格式】:MP4_ 1080p_6000
【影片大小】:2900MB
【影片时间】:01:04:22
【男女主角】:James* & Jennifer*
【影片介绍】:Jennifer (64 mins) Oh what a beautiful day, I can't believe my luck. This has got to be the best looking girl I've had on my couch to date. She's absolutely amazing, and bears a striking resemblance to Anna Kournikova... All I could think about was getting balls deep inside her, and venturing inside her tight moist pussy. Her best mate came along to help her because she didn't speak much English, so naturally I tried to get her to partake in the casting too but she deflected my advances. I think I might have made her feel a bit uncomfortable, but hey it was worth a shot right? It didn't bother me that much because the real prize was sitting on the sofa, let's face it she's the one I wanted to do naughty things too. I asked her about her interests and she said that she enjoyed singing and dancing, I told her about my karaoke set up in my house and offered her to come and sing with me. This girl could go anywhere she wanted with her looks, a couple of times I had to pinch myself to believe that she was actually sitting on my sofa. Jennifer seemed very impressed when I told her about how much money she could make. She was definitely the full package. Her pussy was so tight I nearly jizzed prematurely on a few occasions, but I managed to withhold the off load until the last glorious moment when I sprayed all inside her mouth... What a day for Jimmy Junior, I'll have to promote him after this.

多美好的一天啊,我不敢相信我的运气。我约到了一个颜值爆表的女孩。她绝对令人惊艳并且非常像库尔尼科娃(编者注:著名网球运动员。她的照片经常出现在一些生活类杂志的封面上,全世界流行)。所有能想的就是将我的蛋塞进她的嘴里,以及尝试干她那紧湿的骚穴。她最好的朋友和她一起来帮助她交流因为她不会讲太多的英语,我自然想让她一起参与我们的角色但是她回绝了我的建议。我觉得我可能使她有些不高兴,不过这值得一试对吧?这并没有令我烦恼因为真正的猎物正坐在沙发上,面对吧,她是我唯一想做些淘气事情的人。我问了她的兴趣爱好,她回答说喜欢唱歌跳舞,我告诉她我房子里有卡拉OK并且邀请她来和我唱歌。这女孩可以靠她的容貌去任何她想去的地方,好几次我要掐我自己以确信她是坐在我的沙发上的。她对于我说她能赚多少钱的时候非常感兴趣。她一定还是个处女,她的骚穴很紧,我好几次差点直接射了,不过我最终歇下了负担,控制到了最后的光荣时刻,全部射在了她的小甜嘴里……对J&J来说是多么美好的一天啊,我以后一定要重用她(编者注:泥煤潜规则我艹……)。

【作种时间】:出种
【发帖目的】:To excise ability that translate English to Chinese
【影片预览】:看不了图?挂VPN

附件

[检查重复] 87兄弟@第一会所@Dreamy Blonde Makes Agent's Fantasies Reality.torrent (122.09 KB)BT资源

2018-6-18 20:14, 下载次数: 6943

本帖最近评分记录
  • kissli 金币 +782 感谢分享,论坛有您更精彩! 2018-6-23 00:33
  • kissli 原创 +1 感谢分享,论坛有您更精彩! 2018-6-23 00:33
  • kissli 威望 +2 感谢分享,论坛有您更精彩! 2018-6-23 00:33

长相应该是不错的,但是咪咪长的真心不行,令人完全不能硬

这应该算是广告语,看预览图并没有他说的那么动人啊,不过还是下来看看~

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-4-20 06:05