打印

is it good idea to have little sex novel library page on sexinsex?

is it good idea to have little sex novel library page on sexinsex?

I read some of articles earlier..

I think, instead of using same page with the English and multi languages section.

It would be easier for user of forums to read & organise to have separate page for the sex novel or other novels

It could be an original novel that update every day or week, but since there need some novels to attract the users to read (especially thru mobile)

why not copy some of good novels either in English or Chinese from the website, and update in full (story, which completed only allowed to update)

I just wondering, if u guys think, this is good idea.

Perhaps, also wondering what admin think of this idea

by the way, I could only put my suggestion here in this multi language page bcz I only can speak English

and one more, are we allowed to reply in English? even the post was not in English?
本帖最近评分记录
  • 金币 +2 bonus 2011-10-25 02:39

回复 1楼 的帖子

you can only speak english? how can you find this chinese website?

if you can read Chinese, you can find lots of what you want on the website. There are plenty of such materials here.

it is a good idea and hope more and more good suggestions being put up and come true

It seems u r good englsh speaker, Ur english is very local english.

Not this website, but I think there are a lot of websites out there have English X-novels.

回复 1楼 的帖子

if you have looked this site carefully, you will find out that there are several sections are about novels. Help yourself

Typically, this forum is mainly in Chinese and i doubt that the moderator will create another section for this. Maybe you could suggest it to the forum moderator but I doubt that they will accept it.

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-4-24 05:36