打印

God bless Yueyue who was injured in the recent accident

God bless Yueyue who was injured in the recent accident

When I saw the wheel of the van ran over the little 2-year-old girl, paused, then drove away after another stamp on the girl's body, I feel nothing. Maybe it's because I got use to crime scenes. What really shocked me is that the 18 passersby do nothing to help in spite of the girl's moaning and shaking. Now I really wish I hadn't clicked on the link and watched this horrifying video. I cannot stop thinking about this little girl and the fact that she was still moving and people refused to help. If any of them acted, the second crash may be prevented.
Good news is the girl's still alive which means she still has a chance to make this though. God bless the little girl.
本帖最近评分记录

not only in China, but also in US this things happened. not only people do not want to involved in this affair, but also, they are ignoring others especially for these who are living in low levels.

and now, what we can do is just pray for Yueyue. Good luck, We are praying for you !
本帖最近评分记录
  • 金币 +2 bonus 2011-10-20 18:35

Now she's gone. It's better this way perhaps - The world is too cruel for a innocent girl like her.

today, she has gone. she is with god now. In the heaven, there is no pain, no vehicles, no clod blood people. Wish her has a happy life in the heaven with god.

Rest in peace, sweet little girl. You did no wrong.
May your death not be in vain but serve as a reminder for all of us to stop in our quest for materialistic wealth,
and instead to look inside and rediscover all the humanity that we have lost.

This world sucks.

[ 本帖最后由 volnado 于 2011-10-22 13:29 编辑 ]
本帖最近评分记录
  • 金币 +2 bonus 2011-10-22 13:52

Rest in peace,Yueyue.
wish you won't be born in this oriented country,and in this society again,and far away from the country.
for ever live with merciful God together

shit happens. losing humanity is common among crowds nowadays

It been a while since the incident happened. But still i want to say RIP.

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 23:05